SIETAR–Bulgaria and the International Elias Canetti Society in cooperation with the Association “Etnotolerance” and the electronic-journal “Rhetoric and Communications”organise the international joint conference “Interculturalism and bilingualism” to be held on 26 – 27 May 2017 in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1. Interculturalism in a new geo-political environment.
2. New dimensions of interculturalism in the fields of education, linguistics and literary studies and practices.
3. Bilingualism in the education and philology sciences:
– Developing the language in childhood (psycholinguistic, sociolinguistic and other aspects)
– Methodology of teaching children with another mother tongue in pre-school and primary school
The conference is organised within the framework of the Erasmus+ project “Language Against Dropout: Bulgarian language training for children with different mother tongue in pre-school and first grade” with a project number: № 2015-1-BG01-KA201-014306. Reports will be published in a special thematic issue of the electronic scientific journal “Rhetoric and communication”.
Prof. Dr. sc Plamen Makariev
Prof. Dr. sc Tsvetan Davidkov
Prof. Dr. Yanka Totseva
Prof. Dr. sc Stoyan Burov
Prof. Dr. sc Penka Angelova
Dr. Anastasia Novikova